I accept and agree to the following terms & conditions:
- I am held legally, ethically and morally responsible for my own actions when connected to any system, whether part of VaultEA system or external.
- The Licensee shall have no right to transfer to any other person the right to use the VaultEA system.
- The Licensee shall pay the fees set out in “Section B – Fee Structure” of the application form
- The Licensee must comply with all applicable laws including without limitation, the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles.
- Clientvault UK Pty Ltd reserves the right to reject any account application without giving any reason.
- The Licensor shall have the right to terminate this agreement without notice for any breach of this agreement by the Licensee
- If this agreement is terminated by the Licensor for breach by the Licensee any fees already paid are not refundable.
- To ensure the Licensee is complying with this agreement the Licensor may monitor data and use of the VaultEA system.
- The Licensee warrants that it has the authority to enter into this agreement.
- The Licensor shall have the right to amend the terms of this agreement after giving the Licensee 28 days notice.
- The Licensee shall be liable for the cost of any Internet connection (including but not limited to data usage) between the Licensee and the Licensor.
- The Licensor shall not be liable for any loss or damage however caused suffered by the Licensee including but not limited to provision of or failure of a service or negligence of the Licensor.
- The Licensor does not warrant the availability of the connection or service and no fee will be refunded or any failure to provide the connection or service.
- If any monies due to Licensor on behalf of your office are overdue by two (2) months then access to support will be ceased. If any monies due to Licensor on behalf of your office are overdue by four (4) months then your VaultEA account will be suspended until the account has been settled in full.
- The Licensee has made its own independent inquiries and satisfied itself independently of Licensor’s suitability to provide the services.
- The Licensee may terminate its account with Licensor at any time and will not be charged a termination fee. The applicant must give 30 days notice and will not be charged the monthly fee once the notice has ended
- Licensor excludes all warranties whatsoever express and implied.
- Licensee is solely responsible for all data maintained on the VaultEA system, and will not store any illegal, immoral, or offensive material on the site.
- Licensee hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Licensor from all and any claims whatsoever and howsoever arising from any breach by the Licensee of these terms and conditions.
- Licensee irrevocably agrees to allow access to the site and for Licensee to make disclosure of all and any information concerning Licensor if required by any government authority.